The New Singaporean Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hee I like the bubble bowler but don't know who can help me on this bag :nuts:
like price etc...

I borrow these pics from Chanel reference section (hope they don't kill me)

LOL ... You know that my addiction is only to LV and Hermes :P. So, if not LV then Hermes already loh.

Well, you have more than 1 bag of the same design mah. LOL ... In this case, Winnie is considering to own 3 Mahina in different colors. Value is not considered in this case. Hehehe ...

Oooo, something Chanel? What is it?

Attachments

• bd6pd1112897881ed5.jpg
    bd6pd1112897881ed5.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 202
  • bd6pd1112897881ed6.jpg
    bd6pd1112897881ed6.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
This must be a seasonal design. Is there a name for this bag? Maybe can call up Chanel boutique at NAC and describe the bag to the SA? Usually they will know.

Is this going to be your first Chanel bag?

attachment.php

This must be a seasonal design. Is there a name for this bag? Maybe can call up Chanel boutique at NAC and describe the bag to the SA? Usually they will know.

Is this going to be your first Chanel bag?

attachment.php

Nice & unique Chanel! If get this as the 1st Chanel also not bad too, Hehehehe..

CB - The JC bag almost looks like the same.. :P

Hi Ladies...

i know i've been MIA for sometime since my 1st dd fell ill with sort of stomach flu on national day. 5 days later the virus hit me. Thought i was ok a day later, went to JB with fmly then unfortunately my poor DH and 2nd DD were hit by the virus too whilst we were there shopping.
Another week of everyone sick and now we are better..:noworry:

Oh dear... hope everyone is ok now..

Hi Ladies...

i know i've been MIA for sometime since my 1st dd fell ill with sort of stomach flu on national day. 5 days later the virus hit me. Thought i was ok a day later, went to JB with fmly then unfortunately my poor DH and 2nd DD were hit by the virus too whilst we were there shopping.

OMG, hope everyone are better now..
Pls take good care, sayang your 2 DD.. Must be very weak now..

princess,

We miss you... Glad you & family are well again. :smile:

Hi Ladies...

Which one ya?! :graucho:

Oops, just saw! Nice! Looks sqooshy...

Ha ha...it will be quick because you all post 1, CB will post x 4. Lol...and then hor, we never add in LVBL when she is in :P

Haizz... I forgot your evil bunny wish!!! Erhhh non-lv stuff -- Hermes again :nuts: say lei say lei.

Anyway -- I need to answer your why not Q -- because my 3 speedy will add up to 1 mahina or maximum 2 and all different design. We are talking about 3 mahinas lei :nuts:...:lol:

Oooo I also added a non-lv bag to my wishlist -- Something Chanel. heh heh

Status
Not open for further replies.