Monogram Glacé Whist Wallet

Kittie LaRoche

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
I've just discovered it on karenkooper.com (unfortunately it's already sold :crybaby:)

Does anybody own it? If yes, how you do like it? To me it looks like the perfect wallet :love:

I've just discovered it on karenkooper.com (unfortunately it's already sold :crybaby:)

Does anybody own it? If yes, how you do like it? To me it looks like the perfect wallet :love:

It does look cute - just checked it out. Funky but really a lovely design. You could put your whole life story in it!

BTW, I'm SUCH a big fan of the Monogram Glacé line! I have no idea why in the world they got rid of it. I've never had a more softer, more durable leather good than the Mono Glacé. :love:

To be honest, I've never seen Monogram Glacé IRL :shame:

But the design of the wallet totally got to me. For my taste, most wallets either don't have enough CC slots or a too small coin compartment or no real room for bills. I'm still trying to hunt down the perfect one for me.

I really hope that one of these babies is going to pop up on eBay anytime soon :graucho:

I've anyone sees one:

SCREAM FOR ME :P (Pretty Please) :flowers:

Thanks. So do I.

However, the only one I've seen so far ended on eBay in August (!). It was a brown one and it went for US$ 127. I sooo would have bought that!

To be honest, I've never seen Monogram Glacé IRL :shame:

But the design of the wallet totally got to me. For my taste, most wallets either don't have enough CC slots or a too small coin compartment or no real room for bills. I'm still trying to hunt down the perfect one for me.

I really hope that one of these babies is going to pop up on eBay anytime soon :graucho:

I've anyone sees one:

SCREAM FOR ME :P (Pretty Please) :flowers:

Damn girl! You've got alot of CC's ! I know with the Whist, you can basically put a million things inside. Definitely made for a charge-card Diva :smile:

I only use credit cards ( I never use cash ) so that's why I stick to the simple Pocket Organizer in Mono Glacé.

They have a Compact Wallet on their website too in the Mono G but I'm not sure if that'll be enough for you :smile: