?'s : Luxe. Ligne Flap & Med., Lrg. Bowler

LVCRAZED

Ya, but no.
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
A few wks. ago when I went to Chanel and asked the SA about the black bowler she told me they were sold out. Is this true?? Perhaps NM, Saks?? They only made 'em in metallic black right? Or is there also just plain black?

Are the Luxe. Ligne Flap bags in black sold out also??

I already ck'd out all the nice pics on both these bags in the Reference Library and noticed some prices. But have the prices gone up since they've been posted? Anyone have current prices for these bags?? The bowler in metallic black med. and large sizes....and the Ligne Flap also in met. black? Dimensions, if possible??

Thanks alot!!!!!:yes:

Metallic black for the medium bowler was from the spring season and the plain matte black for the bowler is for the fall season. I believe they did sell out of the plain matte black because I was on a mad hunt for it recently. BUT I hear from NM that they are receiving more in shortly. The price for that is $2160. This is the medium size, not sure about the other sizes. The flap bag in metallic black should still be available and that sells for $2225.

Metallic black for the medium bowler was from the spring season and the plain matte black for the bowler is for the fall season. I believe they did sell out of the plain matte black because I was on a mad hunt for it recently. BUT I hear from NM that they are receiving more in shortly. The price for that is $2160. This is the medium size, not sure about the other sizes. The flap bag in metallic black should still be available and that sells for $2225.

Thank you so much for your help!!:flowers: Very helpful!!:yes:

A few wks. ago when I went to Chanel and asked the SA about the black bowler she told me they were sold out. Is this true?? Perhaps NM, Saks?? They only made 'em in metallic black right? Or is there also just plain black?

Are the Luxe. Ligne Flap bags in black sold out also??

I already ck'd out all the nice pics on both these bags in the Reference Library and noticed some prices. But have the prices gone up since they've been posted? Anyone have current prices for these bags?? The bowler in metallic black med. and large sizes....and the Ligne Flap also in met. black? Dimensions, if possible??

Thanks alot!!!!!:yes:

Metallic goatskin bowlers and flaps were from Spring. They also had matte black, rouge and coral. The metallic goatskin bowlers were available in black, silver and gold. Medium bowlers retailed for $2,160, and the flap (only available in medium in the US) retailed for $2,225. Matte was the same price as metallic.

Metallic deerskin bowlers were available in bronze and black for fall. Price was the same as goatskin. Medium = $2,160

Metallic goatskin bowlers and flaps were from Spring. They also had matte black, rouge and coral. The metallic goatskin bowlers were available in black, silver and gold. Medium bowlers retailed for $2,160, and the flap (only available in medium in the US) retailed for $2,225. Matte was the same price as metallic.

Metallic deerskin bowlers were available in bronze and black for fall. Price was the same as goatskin. Medium = $2,160

Thanks alot Smoothoprter! ;)