ppl who change Avator pics...

^ compleletly understand.. the first itme it threw me off was when sunshine did it.. i was like huh.. hwos the new sunshine.. hahah i get sooo confused and am not sure who they are anymore.. half time time i write while looking at the pic not hte name

LOL..that is so funny as Danica changed hers too and it totally threw me! I was like...where the hell is she...she was here all along! LOL Sorry I confused ya for minute! As soon as I get new pics of the dogs they will be back in my aviator...for now its just me!

LOL..that is so funny as Danica changed hers too and it totally threw me! I was like...where the hell is she...she was here all along! LOL Sorry I confused ya for minute! As soon as I get new pics of the dogs they will be back in my aviator...for now its just me!

LOL! Sorry about that...it sometimes confuses me for a bit also! But I like when I get to see new pics also...and faces especially! When I first saw yours I was like 'so that's the pretty girl I've been talking to' :yes:

It confuses me all the time, I think I only changed my avatar about 3 or 4 times since I joined, but I love my current one, it suits me well, so I think I'll keep it. But I do love seeing new pics once in a while.