Monogram Coussin

Yes there is, but IMO it's so weird looking...the Coussin GM is already odd looking (I have one and I love it :lol:) but the PM is even weirder.

I believe it was only available in Japan, though. I know it exists for sure, since there's a pic of it in one of the Japanese magazines that I have, but I've never seen it on eBay or eLux or anywhere else.

M51143.jpg

Found it on a Chinese site selling (fake) LVs...but that is a stock picture so that is exactly what it looks like.

Ooo any way I can get it? haha. I like the reg coussin a lot but I'm not sure if it's too long or not.

I guess you could...go to Japan? LOL
I really don't think it's sold anywhere else.
The GM is definitely not too long. When I wear mine it doesn't even pass my hip...you can check Visual Aids thread pics of me wearing my Coussin :yes:

Hey all, new here and this is my first post. So that PM is sooo cute. I have the regular one and might I say it's my only LV purse I have as of yet. Hubby told me he'd divorce me if I ever got one period. Then for my 33rd birthday we were shopping at the Forum Shops in Caesar's Palace, he suprised me with it and a matching wallet too. Gotta love going to Vegas, makes you do crazy things!
:love:

You could probably find it easily on Rakuten.co.jp, but you do have to get over the Japanese text if you can. A lot of sellers do ship overseas though. I'm gonna do a search right now! The bag looks cute.