STAM: colours for each season from F/W05 to S/S06

bagpunk

Oct 31, 2006
anyone know the colours and leather varieties of stams for each season between seasons F/W 05 to S/S 06?

i am thinking of hunting past seasons stams but need to know my options so i know what to look for :yes:

thank youuu...!

anyone know the colours and leather varieties of stams for each season between seasons F/W 05 to S/S 06?

i am thinking of hunting past seasons stams but need to know my options so i know what to look for :yes:

thank youuu...!

hi bagpunk

if you run a search in the MJ forum you will find it in several of the threads:smile: it has been mentioned quite a couple of times in detailed such as the colours, hardware and leather of each season since the launch of the stam in quite a number of the threads by our resident MJ fairygodmum baglover

hope this helps

Quilted Classic Stams

Fall 05: Black, Ivory, Bordeaux, Violet, Petrol, Taupe
Resort 05: Black, ..
Spring 06: Black, Ivory, Putty, Blush (patent), Chalk (patent), Cola (patent)
Fall 06: Black, Ivory, Bronze, Camel, Cashew, Mouse, Chestnut, Whiskey
Resort 06: Black, White Chiffon, Topaz, Almond, Saddle Brown
Spring 07: Black, Ivory, Brown, Green, Blue, Natural

violet stam 05..? VIOLET...? aahhh.... i wonder how that looked like.... how come i have never seen one...? also bordeaux.... putty.... OOOOHHH....!!!! :drool:

Fall 05 Stams are rare especially Violet! The only member who has this gorgeous color is tFSer/tPFer Daisy. =) Ebay/ioffer are flooded with copies of these Stams.

Violet Stam (Icy leather version) on marcjacobs.com
Violet Little Stam (Nappa leather version) of tFSer/tPFer Daisy

Fall 05 Stams are rare especially Violet! The only member who has this gorgeous color is tFSer/tPFer Daisy. =) Ebay/ioffer are flooded with copies of these Stams.

Violet Stam (Icy leather version) on marcjacobs.com
Violet Little Stam (Nappa leather version) of tFSer/tPFer Daisy

THAT'S the purple i was talking about! but that stam pic from MJ is so bad... ooh, i wish someone has the regular stam in THAT colour (like the small one daisy has) that they want to let go...