Next LV price increase

Aniko

O.G.
Sep 6, 2006
Hello All,
I know LV did a recent price increase on some items. I was at LV today and SA said next increase is in January. Can anyone confirm this? Also will everything increase or just certain items like this most recent price hike? Thanks for all the help in advance. I tried searching and couldnt find info, so sorry if this is a repeat discussion.

Argggghhh...I wonder if the Epi Speedy will go back up in price. lol. I'd better grab mine before then. I hope LV slows down on these price increases. It's getting kinda out of control. 1x year I can understand...not 3.

The rumor is that...the increases will keep coming......I really think that it has alot to do with many other designer purses being so high priced....

This is not looking to good for me....I probably wont be able to afford it soon....:crybaby:

The rumor is that...the increases will keep coming......I really think that it has alot to do with many other designer purses being so high priced....

This is not looking to good for me....I probably wont be able to afford it soon....:crybaby:

Not really in regards to other deisgners being priced higher, when compared to other deisgner LV seems to be fine, I mean the mono canvas stuff IS CANVAS!!! it's not a high quality leather like chanel or balenciaga, its basically all canvas, and when there is an all leather bag (i.e lockits in suhali etc.) it's ususally priced just as much as the average chanel/B-bag all leather bag, I mean are they idiots? They can't price canvas bags at the same price of other designers' LEATHER bags!!!! AHHHH I truly dont care too much about increases, but they add up you know? If I buy the bum bag now as I am planning on, its gonna go from around 650 to 1000 in a few years for other buyers! :wtf: