Signature fabric in rain??

bagsessed

O.G.
Mar 13, 2006
Hi, for all the ladies in the north west, I am heading to Vancouver for a couple of weeks. I know there is a lot rain at the moment, will the signature fabric hold up well in the rain??

Hey Bagsessed,

I'm in Vancouver and I haven't had any problem with my signature bags in the rain - and we've had A LOT of it over the last little while.

Have fun during your visit here! It's a beautiful city even in the middle of rainy, dark November. This is probably the worst month of the year in Vancouver. Are you coming for business or pleasure?

PS - if you're planning on doing any Coach shopping while you're here, there are two stores..one downtown (Georgia and Burrard) and one at Oakridge Centre mall. Holt Renfrew downtown also carries Coach.

Hey Bagsessed,

I'm in Vancouver and I haven't had any problem with my signature bags in the rain - and we've had A LOT of it over the last little while.

Have fun during your visit here! It's a beautiful city even in the middle of rainy, dark November. This is probably the worst month of the year in Vancouver. Are you coming for business or pleasure?

PS - if you're planning on doing any Coach shopping while you're here, there are two stores..one downtown (Georgia and Burrard) and one at Oakridge Centre mall. Holt Renfrew downtown also carries Coach.

Thanks for all the help everybody. Sialia, my in-laws live in Vancouver so I visit there often. We visit about two times a year, once in november/december and than usually the summer. I love the mountains and scenery, we don't have that in Toronto. But the rain can be much. I can't wait to use my new carry all.

Thanks for all the help everybody. Sialia, my in-laws live in Vancouver so I visit there often. We visit about two times a year, once in november/december and than usually the summer. I love the mountains and scenery, we don't have that in Toronto. But the rain can be much. I can't wait to use my new carry all.

Enjoy your visit (and your carry-all)!