Do you ever come home and ...

icechick

clutch ho!
Dec 16, 2005
find your floor like this? :rolleyes: I swear I wasn't gone more then half an hour!! The second picture shows one of the offenders hiding under the bed after I came home, I couldn't find the other one to take a pic, she is somewhere far under the bed :lol:

Attachments

• Picture 065.jpg
    Picture 065.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 193
  • Picture 068.jpg
    Picture 068.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 176
LOL!! awwwww!!! Its just so tempting for them.
I can leave the room for a second and Maya will have a hold of something. In fact every time I open my closet door, off she goes running with one of DH's socks! (he's messy) I've definately walked into a bathroom like that before.

YES!!!and it always seems to be the bathroom trash (I try to keep the doors closed but I guess I'm always in a hurry and forget to) I'll try to get after my 2 pekingese pups but then I see their cute faces and I just can't do it!:shrugs:

I get TONS of catalogs, and magazines on a weekly basis..I stack them in a big paper shopping bag and take them to a frineds house for her to enjoy..well I had them by the front door last week and was going to take them the next day. I left to run some errands and my little Lilly..had a paper PARTY. I came home and she had shred them better than a paper shredder. It took me like about an hour to pick it all up. I was cracking up. The day before she had gotten a throw pillow of my NEW sofa and was teething on the zipper and managed to pull alllllll the stuffing out ALL over the lving room! Little terror. (Im just grateful it is not shoes etc!!!) I could not imagine our home with out her!!!!

Yes! And it's not just dogs who are guilty of such "crimes". My cat, Eddy is into EVERYTHING! I make sure the medications are well out of his reach and locked up. Cotton balls and Q-Tips are no match for Eddy-Eds and I have to make absolutely sure the bathroom door is latched at all times. Mao loves to shred toilet paper and paper towels. That's why I no longer use the paper roll hanger in the kitchen. Mao will get on the counter (he knows he's not allowed up there) and start rolling the paper towels off the roll. I caught him napping on his handiwork once, but did not get to the camera in time to take a pic.
Kate

This happens to me ALLL the time, my lab Diesel is into everything when we leave the house....the fridge, pantry, trash, nothing is off limits to him!! It is so hard to get mad cuz he is so darn cute!!!!

Your little baby is adorable-how can you get mad at something that precious!!!!

Gosh, I saw the first pix and I thought to myself that if I were you in that situation, I'll be real mad. Then I see the second pix- how could I ever get mad over those little cuties? Aww...