Good ebay sellers

Apr 18, 2006
hello! i am looking for a good ebay seller to buy a panda or ceries pochette. (sorry if this is in the wrong section) do you have any good sellers (can be for any lvs or the panda and ceries pochette) thanks!:nuts:

Some of my favourite LV sellers on eBay (guaranteed authentic not listed here:

authentic_lvlady
lvlady99
lvpanda88
bagteria
luv2sellauth.louisvuitton
kenny22499

nosweetlovinforme (be careful with this seller...I think she may have sold a fake CB pochette once, but it was a few months ago. She has best offers on her auctions though, and sometimes you can go really low with those.)

There was a long thread a while back on the Ebay shoes and accessories board re Jaimemc - about a bag that reputable people said wasn't authentic, and the seller took down the auction after so many people saying the bag wasn't real.

That scared me so I don't usually look at those anymore - I looked at those auctions all the time before that. I think most of the bags sold by that seller were real, but I tend to be overly cautious if I hear about someone listing a fake. I had a lot of respect for some of the people who said it was - kind of like John on our board.

I've bought from authentic_lvlady and been very pleased, so I can vouch for her.