BH vs. BV-- which one do you prefer?

spylove22

O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
It seems like alot more people prefer the BH rather than the BV. I know we have taken polls in the past but I would like an explanation of WHY EXACTLY you prefer one over the other. Thanks.

I don't have either one, but I've tried both and I definitely prefer the BH. I just think the shape looks better. It's not really a matter of functionality or anything for me... I just prefer the look.

I tried on both the BH and BV and I picked the BH because it just looked better on me. It hit me in all the right places. For some reason I think that is the case for a lot of people on here, although some do prefer the BV. BTW, I am 5'8" and 135 lbs.

I think you have to just go to a store and try them both on. If you don't have a store near you, it may be safer to go with the BH since it seems to work best on most body types.

I bought the BH. I was afraid the BV would be too deep and have wasted space for me. I don't like to dig around in my bag. The BH is very easy to use - it isn't deep and all my stuff is right there.

i prefer the shape of the Horizontal. the Vertical looks too vertical, and gives the impression that i'm even shorter than i should be.

I agree!!! It seems like many people disagree on which one (vertical or horizontal) makes you look taller. Last time, I also wrote that the Horizontal makes you look taller, in contrast to the theory saying "vertical lines make you look taller". The reason why I say this is because if you have a vertically lined bag, it will fall down more to your knees than a horizontal one, which would make you look shorter. Consider an extreme example, the Musette from Charms or Perfo, if you're not REALLY tall, it would look really awkward on you I find.