What shoes are you craving right now? Post pics/links! :)

I am currently coveting JC Morse flats in green (I may have already ordered them in steel; they don't currently have my size in stock in the green) and CL Bat Girl 100s in the aubergine/bronze combo after seeing karwood's pictures. I think I'll probably have to hope for the latter to make it to the NAP sale though.

Attachments

• 094MORSELPP_medium_fr_Green.jpg
    094MORSELPP_medium_fr_Green.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 106
  • 48277_in_l.jpg
    48277_in_l.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 106
Well, I'm trying to buy basics right now. I just purchased my first pair of CLs (reveal to follow soon), so now I'm looking at more :P

At the top of my wishlist are:

- CL black patent Decolletes
- CL nude patent VPs
- CL Simples in a fun color (Christian Louboutin - Metallic Patent Pumps - Saks.com)
- Manolo Campari in black patent

I really like these Chloe riding boots (or something similar):
Chloe Riding Boot at Barneys New York

Also:
Pearlized Patent Pump*-* Neiman Marcus

Patent Pump*-* Neiman Marcus

Neiman Marcus - Fashion's premier designers, plus beauty's best brands
^Love these, but my feet usually don't fit into that style shoe

Heh... I'm sure my wishlist will only get longer ;)

OMG, how on earth did I forget about the CL Samira Strass?! :faint: I'm with you glitterglo!! :nuts: I would DIE to own them, but I just cannot swallow the price tag... and I know I would be waaaaaaay too scared to ever wear them out!! :nuts:

Alice - Ohhhh, I want Lanvin purple leather flats too! :drool: Those Tributes are so cute, but yeah, I would also have a hard time with that price! :sweatdrop:

G, ahh, me too!!!! :drool: I almost wish I could swap my Luggage ones for those haha... I love, love the camel patent!! :love:

ringing_phone - I love all of your picks!!! :love: You definitely need VPs and decolletes... they are two of my very favorite CL styles! :love: I LOVE the metallic rouge patent simples... what a gorgeous pop of color! :drool: I love anything Miu Miu too haha... I have several flats I just like to look at cuz they're so pretty haha (I wear them too, of course)! :smile:

I'm dying for these MBMJ booties:

marcj2167810192_p1_v1_m565775698317.jpg

but they're 450$ and I am broke.

At the moment I have the feeling that I can't live without:
  • CL roccia python Miss Boxe 85
and after praying in front of Carlinas red Loubie shrine I'm crazy about her:
  • red impero python Declic
Hope I can't stand it:graucho:!