How long does it take you to pick out your outfit in the morning?

ashlend

Sep 9, 2006
I find that it takes me about 15 minutes to pick it all out and get dressed :yes: If I spend less time than that putting together an outfit, I tend to feel and look like I've just thrown my clothes on.

Of course, that plus the 35-40 minutes for showering/hair/makeup and the 5-10 minutes to transfer bags means it takes me about an hour to get ready, which I really would like to cut down :rolleyes: I'm thinking I need to start laying out my clothes the night before.

Ash

Just to pick out my clothes ... that can take hours. Usually around half an hour in the morning. If I do it the night before, it takes much less time. Very strange!

I'm not efficient at all.

I always pick out my outfit the night before so I don't have to get up earlier for school. Often though I change what jewelry/purse I'm going to wear in the morning so that stalls me. :smile:

my closet is very unorganized right now... and if i don't pick what to wear a night before in advance, i always end up running late!

i often change my mind once i put something on... i'll change into 2-3 other outfits before making a decision. sometimes it takes an extra 20 minutes!

this is funny.. cause i change at least 2 times in the am.. even if i pull out an outfit the night before... sometimes i forget to change the bras and i am wearing white shirts with bright, red,pink yellow and green bras lol

I am a terrible morning person so I always pick out my outfit the night before and hang it outside my closet to let it breathe a little. This saves me SO much time...I'm slow enough as it is showering, styling hair, doing makeup, etc.