Thoughts on SHIH?

betnyp

O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
So I was at Nordstrom Rack and got a great deal on a "Shih" handbag ($89 reg $450)...I may return it since I have had a recent splurge, but how can you turn down that deal? (not sure about the banana yellow color- what do you wear it with?:shrugs: ). Just wondering if anyone has had good/bad experience with this brand? I have seen a few (actually saw Stacy Keebler with a black one at Whole Foods the other day- hah) and the leather is really soft & buttery! Just haven't seen much mention on TPF and was wondering...here's a link and pic of it in blue: Thanks!:flowers:
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/19555469/c/10391.html

Attachments

• shih.jpg
    shih.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 61
You got that exact bag in yellow at the Rack? Wow b/c I just saw the black one at regular Nordstrom for $269 (on sale - reg price was $450). I was looking at it for my friend b/c she loves Shih bags. I think they are super cute too! If it's at the Rack for $89 I should tell her, though!

I know Shih is sold at Welcome to Higala.com!. I contacted them about getting the Keira in white, but it was sold out...is that the one you were talking about?

BTW, higala is a cool website. They said they are relatively new, but are going to start carrying more designers in time for Christmas. Their prices are great, but they need more stock.

ctm19- I did find it at the Rack but it was the only one there :sad:
I think it was marked down so much b/c it's an odd tan/banana yellow color and must have been a return (it has a bit of color transfer- you can tell it's not new). The leather is great, though- which is why I picked it up...it's really slouchy- which I love!
ilovenyc78- it IS the Keira...and great website!

ctm19- I did find it at the Rack but it was the only one there :sad:
I think it was marked down so much b/c it's an odd tan/banana yellow color and must have been a return (it has a bit of color transfer- you can tell it's not new). The leather is great, though- which is why I picked it up...it's really slouchy- which I love!
ilovenyc78- it IS the Keira...and great website!

Yeah, I did a quick reconaissence of my local Rack last night and no Shihs :sad:. Sounds like you got a great deal! Please post pics as I'd love to see the color :yes: - never seen the Kiera in anything but black or brown and I am a yellow bag fiend!!