The Sopranos - The Paris Episode?

I liked the one wear Tony gave Carmella the Hermes and pronounced it
"Her-mies" with a strong emphasis on the H. You had to laugh at that.

I was watching that episode again last week. Did anyone notice when CArm and Ro were walking along a bridge (where Carmela looks around and takes in all the statues) that she was carrying an orange carrier bag? I was strining my eyes to check if it was Hermes but you could only see the top half of the bag.

The last episode is when 'Cristofuuur; starts sleeping the realtor whom Tony almost slept with. AJ gets together with the latina clerk at the building site. (He gives away his bike to pacify some street thugs!) Phil Leotardo suffers a heart attack just before christmas.

I think the final series will be aired around March 2007

They make us wait sooo long! When was the Hermes episode I wonder? Someone thought that in the Paris one they spied Carmella with a kelly bag but only for a quick second - I didn't notice it...

They make us wait sooo long! When was the Hermes episode I wonder? Someone thought that in the Paris one they spied Carmella with a kelly bag but only for a quick second - I didn't notice it...

Yes, Carmella walked out of the Hotel holding a black Kelly.:nuts: That was at the end of 76th episode.