in search for black/brown large muse

I believe that I got the last one at Neiman Marcus online, however I believe that they may be getting more in. I know your mom is going to love the brn or black Muse, how sweet of you to think of such nice gift. I love the large Choc, great size, not to big or to small already getting compliments on it. I had some issues with it at first, see my other threads, but this was quickly fixed and I love this bag. She can treasure this bag for ever. Good luck on your hunt. If your interested in NM you might contact your local NM and speak with an SA to see if she or he can get you one. Good luck, keep us posted on which color you decide on. :upsidedown:

great guys thanks for your help!!!

i love the muse so much...got an OS but it was too hard to carry! it is such a beauty tho. i considered getting that for my mom but i think shed leave it in the closet since shed find it too cumbersome too lol. so i think the large will be the best size. i will call around and ask tomorrow. thanks so much for your help guys. it seems like its still pretty easy to find right?

There's a few at the NM in SF. But if you get it through the store, we charge sales tax of your state and $12.75 FedEx Ground shipping.

Hey Christine -- thanks for the news! That's great. At least I know a good SA will be helping me pick out my bag :yahoo:!

I will call you sometime this weekend to place the order. Thanks so much for your help! Do you guys have it in both black and brown?

-Jacqueline

Hey Christine -- thanks for the news! That's great. At least I know a good SA will be helping me pick out my bag :yahoo:!

I will call you sometime this weekend to place the order. Thanks so much for your help! Do you guys have it in both black and brown?

-Jacqueline

Hi Jacqueline, I know for sure we have it in black but I am almost sure I saw it in brown also. I'm working this Saturday if you want to give me a call at the store. My toll free number is 877-634-6264 ext 2166.