Anybody got a picture wearing Alma with shoulder strap?

Thanks for the pics! Is the strap adjustable? It looks much better than I thought. Do you use it that way often? I'm thinking of getting the damier alma as my next bag, but I want the versatility of having the strap. Good job on the pictures! :yes:

Thanks!!.........Yes it is adjustable....and I do use it maybe 30% of the time when I use the Alma....it comes in handy and sometimes necessary when shopping or running errands for sure.... I have noticed on some ladies that use the straps all the time that the bag looks a bit stretched, after a long time.....but so far so good and I have had mine for 3 years and counting....

Thanks!!.........Yes it is adjustable....and I do use it maybe 30% of the time when I use the Alma....it comes in handy and sometimes necessary when shopping or running errands for sure.... I have noticed on some ladies that use the straps all the time that the bag looks a bit stretched, after a long time.....but so far so good and I have had mine for 3 years and counting....

Good to know that yours hasn't stretched. Looks great, you have convinced me. By the end of the year, I'm getting the damier alma and strap. Woo-hoo!!!:yahoo: