Petite Shopping size???

Anyone know the dimensions for the Caviar Petite Shopping which retails for $1,095?? Also does it have a zipper top??

Thx!!:yes:

I don't know the dimensions of the Petit Shopping tote but missbabydolce and mello_yellojen should be able to tell you. I remember the tote not having a zipper in the middle.

The GST though has two compartments and a zipper in the middle.:nuts:

^did that pic not work? can someone tell me if theres something wrong with the way I tried to post the picture? Ahh so many changes I'm confused!!!

ChanelPS.jpg

try again* sorry not trying to flood the thread!

^did that pic not work? can someone tell me if theres something wrong with the way I tried to post the picture? Ahh so many changes I'm confused!!!

ChanelPS.jpg

try again* sorry not trying to flood the thread!

Thx for the pic! So let's see, the pic is of another bag also called "Petite" (with an "e")?? Not the GST...smaller size Petit Shopper? Right?

Here's a pic of the Petit Shopper...
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/grand-shopper-and-petit-shopper-pictures-49335.html#post906729

Ok, and the one you posted is the "Petite"....Looks like the difference is in the chain straps. The Petit Shopper having the chains on either side then the leather part for the shoulder. And the Petite having a full chain strap w/ leather intertwined. Ok gotta keep this in mind.

Hmm, Thx for posting!:yes: