Aliigator Neo Speedy Me want! Anyone have?

LVLover

Hermes Only
O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
I want a denim alligator neo speedy....I love the red alligator trim with the denim! or have you seen one IRL or 4 sale?

no one may sell or buy here

Ohhh, I can so relate, one of my big regrets, I had a chance to preorder one, and passed!

This is a very rare bag, I know at Valley Fair, which is a high volume store, they brought the bags in on a preorder basis. I think they sold 2.

No the alligator denim neo speedy is just like the neo speedy that is available now however, rather than the vach leather it is red alligator.

I just spoke with a re-seller I know in germany and 1.800 and they both told me this bag was not released for sale it was a runway bag only:confused1: :confused1: :confused1: :confused1: :confused1: I could have sore this bag was release or am I thinking of the Sac fermoir

here is a pic from style.com (sorry it's not that good)

Attachments

• 00420f.jpg
    00420f.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 117
No the alligator denim neo speedy is just like the neo speedy that is available now however, rather than the vach leather it is red alligator.

I just spoke with a re-seller I know in germany and 1.800 and they both told me this bag was not released for sale it was a runway bag only:confused1: :confused1: :confused1: :confused1: :confused1: I could have sore this bag was release or am I thinking of the Sac fermoir

here is a pic from style.com (sorry it's not that good)

No, it was released. I remember it being on the vuitton site for awhile.