OMG! She has more Birkins than Victoria Beckham

^I'm sure we're all aware of Sukamto Sia and whatever the things going on. But then, as Jadeite mentioned, we're here for H.:smile:

On the contrary, I doubt many TPFers here know of their past. I'm sure you didn't too until I came in.

I beg to differ that she is an innocent party because-
1. Mr Sia transferred assets to her with her knowledge.
2. She was his co defendant in the fraud case.
2. She went ahead with their extravagant Monaco wedding in 2007 despite both of them owing more than $200million USD to creditors world wide.

Sure, some of you adopt a who-cares-as-long-as-the-bag-is-awesome Laissez-faire attitude but it disgusts me to see that most of us here (I hope) work hard to earn our Hs and there are people out there who acquire theirs with ill gotten gains. I cannot look at their family in the same light. Jamie's husband isn't that clean either but at least she's earning decent money from her Blahnik store.

Ok I have said my piece. Back to lurking mode before this thread gets shut down.

Last edited:
On the contrary, I doubt many TPFers here know of their past. I'm sure you didn't too until I came in.

I beg to differ that she is an innocent party because-
1. Mr Sia transferred assets to her with her knowledge.
2. She was his co defendant in the fraud case.
2. She went ahead with their extravagant Monaco wedding in 2007 despite both of them owing more than $200million USD to creditors world wide.

Sure, some of you adopt a who-cares-as-long-as-the-bag-is-awesome Laissez-faire attitude but it disgusts me to see that most of us here (I hope) work hard to earn our Hs and there are people out there who acquire theirs with ill gotten gains. I cannot look at their family in the same light. Jamie's husband isn't that clean either but at least she's earning decent money from her Blahnik store.

Ok I have said my piece. Back to lurking mode before this thread gets shut down.

I knew before you posted. So please don't be so presumptuous. I particularly mentioned Kelly Sia for her style and her natural beauty and to be honest, whether anyone in Singapore likes it or not, when Kelly Sia walks into the room, she has presence. And I have heard so much jealousy and envy going on ... as some socialites simply get 'displaced' and are resentful. So for this to come up .... meow!

This is amazing !!!

I saw Jamie Cuaca with a beautiful dark grey shiny croc last week(30cm) - does anyone know what colour that is ? Graphite croc ? i've just looked thru IFFAF's colour identification (thanks! great job !!) of her bags and it was none of them.