What is the most exclusive, limited, hard to find LV ever made?

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
The only one that comes to mind is the Oskar and Macha waltz.

I know they have a bunch of limited, discontinued ones that are in demand like cerises, cherry blossom and graffiti.

But those pop up on ebay on a weekly basis. So they are attainable.

What is the top bag that is limited, and hard to find?

I know they make exclusive bags every year but I cannot think of any other that was so sought after and extrememly hard to find except for the Waltz Oskar and Macha Waltz. :shrugs:

Are they any others?

The only one that comes to mind is the Oskar and Macha waltz.

I know they have a bunch of limited, discontinued ones that are in demand like cerises, cherry blossom and graffiti.

But those pop up on ebay on a weekly basis. So they are attainable.

What is the top bag that is limited, and hard to find?

I know they make exclusive bags every year but I cannot think of any other that was so sought after and extrememly hard to find except for the Waltz Oskar and Macha Waltz. :shrugs:

Are they any others?

Good threat!

Have you pics of these two bags?
Stephanie

there was a shirley shaped clutch with lizard skin & swarovski crystal, j-lo and victoria beckham have one seen it on ebay once only.

there are rumored to be only 40 made worldwide .
I adore it and would kill for it sadly when it was on ebay it was very very expensive

what about those metallic metal-mesh evening bags? the ones with the long straps?

i forgot the name of them...they came in gold and silver...? ive never seen one in person...but ive seen maybe 2 on ebay throughout the years...

Good threat!

Have you pics of these two bags?
Stephanie

^^^^^Here is the Oskar....my Dream...:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

oskar_01.jpg

what about those metallic metal-mesh evening bags? the ones with the long straps?

i forgot the name of them...they came in gold and silver...? ive never seen one in person...but ive seen maybe 2 on ebay throughout the years...

I remember those. I was on the waitlist but I declined when they were released (months after the initial date).

I think the most exclusive LV must be the ones made only for the runway and never mass produced or sold.