It's my turn, it's my turn! :) i'm a hudson mama too lol

zoinksta

Professional MJholic
O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
o:huh:o:huh:oo...see the gold reflection of the zipper on the wall?
hudsononbox.jpg

hudson.jpg

hudson2.jpg

ha.jpg

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

She's more brown than i imagined, i thought there's gonna be more burgundy tones to it. *sigh* She's so pretty...

Omigod, this mj forum has turned out to be hudson chili fever! I think I need to get one too! Just kidding! I can't afford to get any MJ for now :crybaby:. Anyway, congrats zoinksta! I love the bag on you. You look great! Isn't the leather lining makes it all worth it?! I still like to smell my Trish leather lining :nuts:. My hubbie was all weirded out by me sticking my head in inside my bag!

LOL. I want a Chili Hudson now too, but it's pretty much sold out now. AHHH!!! There's a strong leather smell when I took my Zip Bowler out of its bag earlier. The leather lining is so lux.

Omigod, this mj forum has turned out to be hudson chili fever! I think I need to get one too! Just kidding! I can't afford to get any MJ for now :crybaby:. Anyway, congrats zoinksta! I love the bag on you. You look great! Isn't the leather lining makes it all worth it?! I still like to smell my Trish leather lining :nuts:. My hubbie was all weirded out by me sticking my head in inside my bag!

chloe.clementine: lol...you're too funny!!! i think i'm about to do the same too, stick my head in the Hudson...and walk around haha!

bag.lover: i'm using an old Canon G3 camera from a few years ago. It's a great camera, and i love it!

Here's my entire happy family....(clockwise from left) Chili Hudson, Berry Stella, Butter Blake + pucci scarf, Chestnut Drummed Satchel. Wheee!!! :blush:
happyfamily.jpg

Yup, you will kill us all if you post pictures of the lining too. =)
I'm just a weirdo, I like looking at members' pictures even though I can stare at my ZB too. LOL.
Your wish is my command, as requested by the MJ fairygodmother lol...

May i present...the teal leather lining on the side compartments. Leather cell phone pockets too! :yes:
lining.jpg

mjemboss.jpg

Gold stubby feet!
hudsonbot.jpg

My baby Tamster (short for Tammie) wants to say "hi" too. She's 4 months old and already trying to conquer the hat box. :lol: Hobbes (on my avatar) is my older boy...
tambox.jpg

Z, thank you so much for granting my wishes....
Your pictures really show the amazing details!!!! WOW!

Tambster is so cute!!!! OMG!!! I love cats to death.
Hobbes and Tambster are hubby & wifey? LOL.