Caramel Courier, great price

Pics look good. The only thing is that there seems that something's been removed from the price tag? A reduction sticker perhaps? Maybe the receipt is from a full-priced one she bought. I'm sorry if my post offends the seller, but I just can't understand why they'd sell a bag for that price - why not return it?

^^^That's what I am thinking too Cal~ why not just return it and get your money back. The only guess I would make is that the seller got a great sale price on it?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...i think our girl Cal hit the nail on the head (receipt doesn't match the bag)...here's the seller's reply :shrugs:

"thanks, i know, the one i am selling is from spring summer season and i never got to use it because i have too many bags! and because i have a serious bag illness, i just bought a new one, in a dark brown choc color, which i will def start using because i am having a baby in 3 weeks. i told myself i could not have 2, even though somehow i am sure i could make sense of it in my bag addicted brain! but i have a couple other bags close to the caramel color and i dont have a dark choc brown bag right now- so thats how i decided. anyway, thats why- thanks for asking, tara"