Does anyone know if Saks Off 5th or Barney's Outlet Carry Bbags? (wishful thinking)

willowsmom

O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
Just wondering. Since finding this site, I'm totally obsessed and am trying to find a way to speed up the timeframe I'm looking at for getting my first bbag (unless anyone out there is capable of speeding up time so I can get closer to my bday :yes: ), so I'm wondering if bbags ever make it to the outlets. There's no way, right?

Nope...never seen them at Off Fifth or Last Call Neiman Marcus. I suspect that if they do make it there, it's because they are damaged.

Nope...never seen them at Off Fifth or Last Call Neiman Marcus. I suspect that if they do make it there, it's because they are damaged.

Thanks for the input everyone! I figured that was a pipe dream, but if anyone would know, it would be you wonderful ladies!

And I just wanted to say thank you so much - everyone on this board is so helpful and friendly. Ireally appreciate it. Now i'm just waiting for the day that I can contribute to this board as another owner of a bbag and not just an admirer of them!

There was one listed on eBay recently that was purchased at one of those stores (I think it was Saks Off Fifth). It was damaged ... and it wasn't a Motorcycle style.

Actually, the Barneys outlet at Woodbury Commons does sometimes have b'bags--although not the most desirable ones. I don't have their phone number at hand, but it's available online under Woodbury Commons and if you call them, they will tell you what they have, if anything.

I was told by one of the S/A's at Barneys, that they will only send a B-Bag to the outlet if it's DAMAGED (they showed me one that they were sending and it was SERIOUSLY damaged!!). The S/A told me that they are prohibited from selling the "Motorcycle" style bags at the outlet.

As far as Saks "Off 5th", I've NEVER seen a B-Bag there. Remember, not all of the Saks branches even carry B-Bags (for instance, the one here in Boston doesn't because Barneys/Copley carries them).

I've only been to Neiman's Last Call once, and I was TOTALLY unimpressed by the accessories that they had and overall, the merchandise looked very picked over.

Alas, the "outlet" stores here in the US don't measure up to those in Europe ... UNFORTUNATELY!