Looking for a yellow/mustard color bag

focacci

Oct 18, 2006
Hi all..I'm looking for a yellow/mustard color bag...I've seen a couple but these are my criteria:
roomy enough for some diapers/baby stuff (not too big, doesn't have to be a "diaper bag")

satchel type that i can put over my shoulder too (but open to other styles)

within the 100-400 dollar range

i saw a few: gap has a new leather line, satchel/hobo that might work but i want something a little funkier
i saw a havana hobo at hayden harnett but i just got a mercer clutch and want to try a different designer
luna boston has one from chinese laundry but it's pvc, and i'd prefer leather

any other bags that anyone knows of? thanks!!!!

Check out Anthropologie.com. They have a mustard color bag just like you describe. The price is great too: 198.00 I bought the bag in blue, and I like it a lot!!! Very nice for the price.

thanks for everyone's help...i have to compare all of them and then make a decision.... i keep picturing a satchel in my mind, but i am open to all these here..i have to look at the sizes and styles again...

this one is my fav so far...
the only thing is i'm shying away from studs because i recently bought a kooba ada and then another no name with a bunch of studs on it...
but this might be the one nonetheless! thanks again! it's beautiful....

I think we may have just the thing for you!

BownDesigns.com range of "Ginger" Capri luxury leather Totes is available in three sizes.
The colour is as fabulous with winter greys and taupes as it is with a floaty white kaftan on your next island holiday (maybe with a baby that's a while off, but hang on in there!!)

The butter-soft goatskin makes our totes remarkably lightwieght. Ideal when carting around all that baby stuff, and the baby on your other shoulder.

Understated, roomy, exquisite detailing, these are luxury baby bags but an investment in style... your grown-up baby will be stealing it from you when she comes of age. Definitely for the discerning, with a relaxed air of confidence that says you are as stylish, if not more so, than ever.

See the range at Bown - Luxury travel bags, totes, wallets and purses

I love your wallets. :heart:

Although I love wallets with hardwear to use on their own, I like plain and simple wallets for inside bags.

Sorry, off-topic, I know! :shame:

Thank you Chloehandbags... Maybe off topic, but with a baby to feed and clothe wallets are very, very important. You are going to be using it alot!
The downer is they are going to be empty for a couple of decades. But at least with a nice one you can always pretend. Glad you like them :smile: