itty bitty diamond bangles

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
i just wanted to know what you ladies thought of these white, yellow, and rose gold bangles with tiny little diamonds :yes:

B000FEEEIU.01-A2HLK9C2IWJJB7._SCLZZZZZZZ_V61781499_.jpg

would you get just one? or would you buy two and wear them together? if i were to get one i'd probably get the white gold....but i kinda wanted to get one other one to wear together.....would that look weird? if you think i should get two, should i get white and rose or white and yellow? sorry for all the question :sad:

and overall i'd just love to hear what you think about them.....are they too plain? too old looking? too boring? TIA!!!! ;)

I think they're a little thin, as well. :yes: If you did get them, if I were you, I'd buy an odd number, like three (one of each), as odd numbers tend to look better than even ones.

I was just going to post about this, where are these from? I saw some at whiteflash.com too. I want to decide between this look or a small diamond tennis bracelet. Do you think the bangle is too trendy and a tennis bracelet would be a better buy?

thanks everyone for the feedback! :yes:....so japster SS doesn't bend as much as gold? i have a lot of gold and no silver bracelets so i dont' really know how this works :shame:

i found these bracelets at macys.com....they're ridiculously cheap, and i don't have any bangle bracelets so i thought these would be a cute fun option :P