My Cherry Blossom Retro Arrived - Pics!

blue996

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
Canada Post delivered my Cherry Blossom Retro tonight and I am in love! :love:
I can't believe how fast shipping was from Hong Kong (Let-Trade is incredible) and the bag is amazing. I examined every inch of the bag and it is perfect. It's like it was never used and it will be 4 years old in February. I am so glad I waited and passed on a few others that were in much worse shape.

It's so perfect I am actually scared it use it. I am headed home to Edmonton for the next 4 days and I am dying to take it with me but the thought of handing it over to airport security for an x-ray makes me ill. I think I'll take my cerises speedy and and baby this one. I can't wait until my ban ends!

Attachments

• Image00001.jpg
    Image00001.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 170
  • Image00002.jpg
    Image00002.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 98
OMG, it's so pretty..! :love: Congrats!

Oh, the customs seem quite scary, though. Like, you won't know how much they are gonna charge you? What if it's more than what you are willing to pay? Is that really so strict for Canadian custom? I heard many people do not need to pay customs for theirs, especially if it's marked as "gift" or "used". :shrugs:

OMG, it's so pretty..! :love: Congrats!

Oh, the customs seem quite scary, though. Like, you won't know how much they are gonna charge you? What if it's more than what you are willing to pay? Is that really so strict for Canadian custom? I heard many people do not need to pay customs for theirs, especially if it's marked as "gift" or "used". :shrugs:

They charge us tax on the price listed by the seller on the customs form. Some sellers will mark it as a gift or will put a lower value on it (as happened here) and the fee is much less. I never ask sellers to lie on the forms so when they do it's a nice surprise but I accept that paying the tax is just part of the deal.

chanel princess: My other two bags were from ebay (one seller from Alva and one from the PF). They were my first non LV store purchases and it worked out great. This is my first LT purchase and I would not hesitate to buy more from his site.