Many raves for LV repair services..

Bags4me

MySmallWardrobe.com
Jun 21, 2006
:yahoo: My Mabillon arrived today from repair, many of you know the older Epi bags had a problem with the pockets lining, after some time on storage the coated part start to come off, they advice to place paper in the pockets when storage the bags..but many did not do it:confused1:
I love My Mabillon but this sticky stuff was annoying me:cursing: I could not use the pockets at all.
After 3 months my SA shipped my loved bag and an extension that purchased on Friday and she even gave me FREE new lock for my Mabillon and couple books..well the pockets look like brand new, they put new lining on both pockets, they look amazing..if you have this problem with any older LV bag, don't hesitate to take it to repair, it is worth it.

here the pics..cost $50.00 for repair.
Outside pocket:
Azur021.jpg

Interior pocket:
Azur022.jpg

I was in the same sitch a few weeks ago. I'm so happy you got your bag back! It looks great![/quote
Thanks, I feel like I purchased a new bag, it is a great feeling when you get positive results.:yes: but It is so cool how they repaired the bag and you really can't tell any flaw after all this labor.