Who else loves Zara?

I live in Madrid (Spain) and there are a zillion Zaras here :biggrin:. The best thing is that prices are lower than in Zaras abroad, so if you come to Spain and love Zara, you are going to love the stores! Also, if you like Zara shoes, there is a store chain called Uterquüe owned by Inditex (the same company that owns Zara) which carries quite nice shoes.

I live in Madrid (Spain) and there are a zillion Zaras here :biggrin:. The best thing is that prices are lower than in Zaras abroad, so if you come to Spain and love Zara, you are going to love the stores! Also, if you like Zara shoes, there is a store chain called Uterquüe owned by Inditex (the same company that owns Zara) which carries quite nice shoes.

good to know, I'll definitely remember that the next time I go there :smile:

Zara clothes and shoes are my absolute favourite, I visit every single Zara store when I am in London when I am home!

Even when I look in other stores, I end up buying in Zara and end up spending about £500 a month on Zara. About 80% of my wardrobe is Zara, I think I have been "collecting "Zara for 5 years now.

Everything fits so well, I'm abit freaked there is only one Zara in Atlanta and its 3 hours away from my house in the US but in a way I am glad too as there will probably be zero chance anyone will be wearing Zara in my Alabama hometown.

Last edited:
My latest stuff from Zara

u3fww.jpg

I wish I could post pics (will try to soon), but I got these amazing shoes from Zara yesterday :love:... very GZ haha (black strappy gladiator heels)... and for $29.99 (down from $99.99), they were a total steal! :nuts:

ITA. Actually, all the Zaras in Europe at 10x better then the locations here, and the prices are so much lower! the prices are like H&M, and the selection is bigger.