finally! my metallic gold gaucho is here!

zerodross

O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
:yahoo::wlae:
i'm absolutely in love with it :love:
there are just little gold flecks/sparkles washed onto the leather, it's just sooo brilliant! i'm refusing to leave the house today, so i can spend the day with my gaucho.

megaucho.jpg

jgaucho.jpg

(and a picture of the boy holding my gaucho in the bryanboy pose.)

Attachments

• gaucho01.jpg
    gaucho01.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 219
  • gaucho02.jpg
    gaucho02.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 207
  • gaucho03.jpg
    gaucho03.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 213
  • gaucho04.jpg
    gaucho04.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 197
  • gaucho05.jpg
    gaucho05.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 198
<collapses from jealousy>

LOL! That's the pose from the Dior Gaucho ads!

I LOVE your gold Gaucho!!! It's absolutely gorgeous! I love your blouse, too...it matches the gold Gaucho so well!

heh, thanks ladies, for all the kind words!

and yeah, it didn't take much persuading on my part to get him to pose like that. i actually have a picture of myself doing the exact same pose, but i look horrible in it.

and mayday, i actually saw that top at h&m and thought, I NEED TO GET IT TO GO WITH THE GAUCHO! haha i'm ridiculous.

It's beautiful!

I'm a bit tired of my red gaucho now and wouldn't mind having another one for Christmas :graucho: . Is it still around £700?

yup it still is around 700quid. i think there's a slight price increase (the whole nov 1st thing) but according to the assistant at dior, it's just a slight increase.
and funnily enough, after getting the told one, i'm really wanting a red gaucho myself.:graucho:

oh yeah, speaking of getting another one, they have new additions to the line - metallic straps crocodile skin and all.

Attachments

• dior gaucho evening.jpg
    dior gaucho evening.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 72
  • gaucho evening black silver.jpg
    gaucho evening black silver.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 73
  • silver metallic gaucho.jpg
    silver metallic gaucho.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 81
  • light metallic gaucho.jpg
    light metallic gaucho.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 74
Congrats Gorgeous bag!!!

I have the large one in the same color BUT looking at yours I think I should have gotten the size you got. Wonderful choice.

heh thanks! i tried on the large/double saddle in red, but it was a bit too bulky for my fat arms. so i had to settle for the medium. ;)

ooh, you should post pictures of your large one for us to see! i'm sure it's smashing.

heh, thanks ladies, for all the kind words!

and yeah, it didn't take much persuading on my part to get him to pose like that. i actually have a picture of myself doing the exact same pose, but i look horrible in it.

and mayday, i actually saw that top at h&m and thought, I NEED TO GET IT TO GO WITH THE GAUCHO! haha i'm ridiculous.

oh myy.. call me crazy but i never ever liked the gaucho range! BUT after seeing your gold one.. i think im in love!! :love::love::love: its really pretty!!