Paddingtons as (Christmas?) Presents

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
Ok, I have no idea how it got to be November :wtf: but the holiday season is upon us. Tons of Christmas commericals, decorations and trimmings at the maul.

So I am wondering, how many of you are expecting a Chloe for Christmas??
How many are giving a Chloe as a gift?? :flowers:

Aside from my husband, most of my family members would balk at spending 1K or more on a purse. They would rather put that money towards a TV or electrical appliance. lol.

So unless I am treating myself (which I plan to do) I don't think I'll be receiving any Chloes as a gift this year.

Thank goodness I already have my paddy, because it this life time I have NO ONE that would ever give me one as a gift, nor do I plan on giving one either. My friends and family wouldnt even know what is was LOL!

Aside from my husband, most of my family members would balk at spending 1K or more on a purse. They would rather put that money towards a TV or electrical appliance. lol.

So unless I am treating myself (which I plan to do) I don't think I'll be receiving any Chloes as a gift this year.

Haha, LG, i totally agree!:nuts:

I showed my sister my collection earlier and she was speechless...:P

Thank goodness I already have my paddy, because it this life time I have NO ONE that would ever give me one as a gift, nor do I plan on giving one either. My friends and family wouldnt even know what is was LOL!

Exacty ranskimmie!! That's the way it is for me too. But I can't belive that my DH is actually considering getting me a Dyson Vacuum for X-Mas. :yahoo: I would love that!!

Exacty ranskimmie!! That's the way it is for me too. But I can't belive that my DH is actually considering getting me a Dyson Vacuum for X-Mas. :yahoo: I would love that!!

Me Three... Nobody besides my husband would buy me anything expensive. Funny I just told my mom I want money this year. She was like for what another purse. I just walked away without answering. I have a PHM - :cursing:
I couldn't tell her how much I paid for my new bag, she would die. When she was guessing I was like yea mm hmm.

L_Rod i totally have the exact same problem with my mum:rolleyes: !thank gdness she has no idea chloe is branded, she only knows mainstream brands like prada, dior etc. thus she hasnt got a clue how much my paddy costs! :lol:

No Chloe this year. I've even given strict instructions to my SA at Nordies to NOT recommend a Chloe bag to my BF. When (not if) he goes to see my SA, she has a list of items she will gladly recommend. Even if it has to be shipped from the west coast.

Cool NWPurselover!! PM me with the URL?? :roflmfao:

My dogs will go CRAZY with a roomba in the house, but it would save so much time sweeping under beds and such.

Audrey, your SO must be peeking over your shoulder while you on-line shop!! :graucho::heart: