"Queen" and Hermes Scarves

lovehermes

O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
Last night I saw the new movie "Queen" at the theatre and Queen Elizabeth was wearing so many Hermes scarves!! So beautiful!! :love: You must see this movie if you love scarves. I love the cashmere/silk dark green one she wore on her head, but don't know the name of it.:hysteric:

^^^^^^There was that much Hermes????:confused1: :shocked:

HG...There were a lot of Hermes scarves while Queen Elizabeth was in the country with her dogs (unless the scarves were fake, but I don't think so). No bags that I could observe. I really couldn't pay that much attention to the movie...just looking at wardrobe and interior design the whole time.:graucho:

Kellybag...yes, i just paid attention to her scarves...silly me.

Any movie where I can see Hermes stuff I am so there!!! Thanks for the tip LH......we were going to see it but now this gives it that extra zing for me!

I saw the movie too and think it was quite well done. I did notice the scarves Helen Mirren was wearing and wondered if they were H. I didn't like the styles though, too hunting-related for me, but completely appropriate for the movie.

i don't know why i admit things like this, but i imagined this thread was going to be about transvestites and luxury brands. :shame:

clearly i spend too much time walking on 8th avenue . . . .

I have always found it interesting that the Queen wears H scarves. She has to wear British clothes, certainly for state occasions, but in private life on her estates she presumably can wear what she likes. I don't think there are any name British scarf manufacturers so perhaps that is how she can get away with Hermes. I could def. visualize her wearing a Kelly, but don't think that she owns one or ever will. That would be too much "Frog" for the populace to swallow:lol: