Alexander Wang Alexander Wang Rocco duffle bag

^^ I emailed Mick Margo yesterday and heard back from Nadine within a few hours..
Thanks for your email. The bag is only available through the shop at the
moment, not on our website. The easiest way is to place the order via email.
Here is the information that I will need:
Name:
Phone #:
Shipping Address:
Credit Card #:
CC Expiration:
CC Security Code:

The bag is $850 plus $10 ground shipping. Let me know as soon as possible if
you would like me to hold one for you since we've only got a few left.

Thanks
Nadine Ferber
Mick Margo
19 Commerce St.
New York, NY 10014

i just picked up my coco today at barneys in manhattan. i preordered. they have a few available at the store but most of the coco's in their possession are pre orders. if you have access to a barneys, definitely contact them. i'm trying to figure out how to post pics. will load them soon. the leather is lovely, my only gripr is that the bottom studding makes the bag on the heavy side but i guess that was to be expected.

i just picked up my coco today at barneys in manhattan. i preordered. they have a few available at the store but most of the coco's in their possession are pre orders. if you have access to a barneys, definitely contact them. i'm trying to figure out how to post pics. will load them soon. the leather is lovely, my only gripr is that the bottom studding makes the bag on the heavy side but i guess that was to be expected.

I'm so excited to see this bag! Does it look as good IRL as it does in pictures?

well right now i stuffed the bag with t shirts so that it's shape can come out. if you've ever purchased an awang item via a .com it usually comes in the awang ziploc bag. the coco duffel was no different.... it came smushed similar to LV speedys when you first purchase them. the shape is coming along. the leather is lovely but the studding is subtle from a side profile. i had a hard time trying to photograph the bag by itself to showcase the details that really make it special...

here are the pics via flickr...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/personaldossier/sets/72157620612758357/