Purple(plum) caviar classic - what do you think?

rayrayray

O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
ladies...what do you think?
There was a medium blue one too....
I am not sure if I can wear this purple one often....but I think it's a definetely a keeper since it's a season edition.....

It's medium size, caviar leather...
How would you feel about the blue one? purple is a nice color, but it's hard to match.

I also chose the caviar leather 'cause I scratch things easily......:sweatdrop:
But I thought that the color was just a little prettier in lamb skin..it looked slightly softer....

Opinions please, all you Chanel experts out there~!

Attachments

• chanel purple.JPG
    chanel purple.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 262
I love that colour! You are so lucky you have it because they do not even stock it in London!

I would go for wahtever colour you prefer...carry it out and if you are still thinking about the blue than you should exchange it for the blue.

i personally like the purple better, it just really pops no matter what you're wearing! and purple probably matches clothes a little better somehow...

however i agree with you that i prefer the purple color in lambskin. clkgirl's purple lambskin looks a lot "brighter"...i've seen the cornflower blue in person and that color looks better in caviar...

oh rayray i'm in the same boat as you. I can't make up my mind if i want the flap inthe caviar in violet. I just love the color and I think the color will go with a lot of different things. And like you said that color was just made for this year so after that no more violet. I say keep it.

i have not seen the blue