Paris Bombay

Really, GT? :idea: That's great to know. So you have seen one already?! :P And the proportions/size is a good day bag?

I don't know GT. What do you advise on colour and leather?

^ ooh, sorry - I meant the PB, in general is really cute. I'd think the medium would be a perfect day bag. I'd like the pm for a day-into-evening bag.
I love it best in black box, although I'm seeing that they are in Vache Liagee alot, which isn't my choice of leather. :sad:

Now that you mentioned Vache Liegee ... yes, my SA and SM were independently trying to warm me up to a Brique Vache Liegee indeed .... I have to say, the 2 tone on Brique really is stunning. It's just that the leather is stiff but it also means the shape will be preserved over time, like box. I actually cannot imagine Paris Bombay in softer leathers.

Box would be awesome .... my choice right now would be choc or raisin. If I get any other bag in choc or raisin before the mid sized PB is released, then I guess my choice of colour would change!:sweatdrop:

If I get any other bag in choc or raisin before the mid sized PB is released, then I guess my choice of colour would change!:sweatdrop:
Oh, my GOD!!!!! My addiction to croc. is SOOOOO bad!!! mrssparkles said in choc! I read it as in croc.:roflmfao: I was like 'what! PB comes in croc! I read it again, it says choc. not croc.:upsidedown:

In the swamp, GT! Her mind is in the SWAMP!!!!!

Just saw the small PB in SF yesterday.....in a coral-y color (didn't ask the actual color name) in VL. Seems a whole lotta stuff is coming out in VL.....not my favorite leather either. That and Epsom I tend to shy away from.