damier azure bleeds?

so does the damier azur have bleeding problems? anyone know yet?

See my post. I said no. Although I have only had it one day and haven't carried it I am pretty certain it will not as it is a very light-colored canvas lining that should not bleed. The regular Damier has a RED lining. Hence the color-transfer. It is much darker and not all of the bags had that issue anyway!

I haven't had any problems with any of my linings bleeding. I have heard of some of the very early mc white speedies having the raspberry lining bleeding through to the outside. I have had two special order damier speedies and one of the regular line ones and none of them have bled. They also all have canvas lining. Alacantra is a man-made suede type of material.

The Saleya Azur has the tan/beige alcantara lining (just like the inside of a Twin GM). I'm pretty sure ALL the Damier Azur line has light-coloured interiors and not red so you won't have to worry about bleeding. :yes:

i don't have this bag, but i doubt it will bleed ONTO anything because it's light-colored. your bigger problem would be something staining IT, because of the light color. :hrmm:

Azur has a light honey color alcantara and will not bleed. I also had an old vive-cite PM with red alcantara and never heard of bleeding until I joined the forum.:s