Why are there so few threads about Tods?

Ozzysmom

Hermesaphile
O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
I am a BIG fan of Tods. I think it's so unbelieveably classy and chic, timeless and elegant. I have the Kate Media in large which I think is a great spin on the beloved doctor's bag. But there is no dedicated Tods subforum and few threads about it and so I was just curious. Does anyone carry Tods? Eluxury and Neimans still carry the brand so I have to assume there is a market out there...

I love Tod's too, and wish there were more of us!!

I absolutely agree the designs are so classic and elegant, and the leather durable and fantastic.

I only started to buy them this year. There are more expensive than the usual prices I buy, but I have really fallen for them!

I couldn't agree more. Tod's, Hogan, and Bric's are all well made classics that have been around forever, and are REASONABLY priced. I keep seeing the same 5 or 6 brands on this board, overandoverandoverandover. I wish more people were more diverse in their tastes. Tod's is definitely worth discussing.

I like Tod's...but don't love them....the one time there was a bag I was going to take the plunge with I had horrible customer service, so I ended up walking out of the store.

I like Tod's...but don't love them....the one time there was a bag I was going to take the plunge with I had horrible customer service, so I ended up walking out of the store.
Oh twinkle.tink that really sucks. I'm sorry your only experience with Tods was a bad one. Please don't let it cloud any future desires to take the Tods plunge. I swear you won't regret it.

Was it in a Tod's store or a dept. store? When I was in the Chicago Tod's store, they treated me very nicely, and I don't look very stylish except for my bag; probably had one of my Bottega's on that day. I only bought a clutch/wallet and they were super. What a shame.

My sister won't go near Gucci for the same reason.

I really like Tods. I have a D bag and I love it, although I do wish it had a larger interior pocket for the size of the bag. I have it in stark white, so I have sort of put it to "hibernate" in my closet for the winter.