LV Epi Segur MM

baglover29

Apr 20, 2006
Hi Ladies,

I need your honest opinion about this bag. I would like to get a black one but not sure whether I should spend US$1300 on this bag. Anyone has this? How versatile is it? I have been looking high and low for a cheaper one but closer to this design but not successful. Hope you can give me your precious opinion. Thanks.

Attachments

• LV Segur MM.jpg
    LV Segur MM.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 77
I like this bag a lot in everything except black, for some reason the black looks plasticy until you have used it for a while. It looks really nice after a while, but I wouldn't want to spend that kind of money for something that doesn't look good right off the bat. Segur MM is a great bag for someone who carries a lot of stuff in their bags, it is pretty large & hangs nicely tucked under your arm. If you like a bag that is easy to get into, than you may like the Passy better. I looked for a bag like that too & came up empty, I am curious to see what our resouceful PFers find as an alternative.

This bag in red is going to be my next purchase. I have been in love with it forever! I'm going to the LV boutique the day after Thanksgiving (by then I will have saved enough money) and buy it! I'm counting the days!

Guess what! I've finally made up my mind and bought the Segur MM. Here she is. What do you all think of her? This is by far my most expensive purchase and hope that I will not regret it.

Attachments

• segur.jpg
    segur.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 88
Beautiful baglover! How are you finding ease of using it, how it sits on your shoulder, and weight of this bag? Wear it in good health and enjoy!:yes:

Beautiful baglover! How are you finding ease of using it, how it sits on your shoulder, and weight of this bag? Wear it in good health and enjoy!:yes:
Thanks. I just got it today but have not started using it. It sits well on my shoulder when I tried on it. The weight is reasonable considering its size. It is quite spacious. Thought I'm quite small size but I love big bag. Hope I'll love this bag for a long time.

Thanks everyone. I was actually looking high & low for a perfect black bag but only Segur MM caught my eyes. I love all the other colours for epi line but find that Segur MM looks good in black and the soft epi makes it very elegant. I'm very happy to be able to show her to all of you out there.:love: