This is my First BALENCIAGA Bag !:love:

The city in 05 olive green color !!:heart:

I love it , i'm addicted by the BBag !!:upsidedown:

Thanks god for TPF Website !!!!:yahoo:

Attachments

• olive green2 001.jpg
    olive green2 001.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 435
Thought it might be interesting to put those blue-green BBag colours side by side:

05 Turquoise First, 05 Teal Mini Twiggy, 06 Blue India Twiggy
Roxane_Trio1.jpg

From bottom layer up: Teal, Turquoise, Blue India
Roxane_Trio2.jpg

:nuts: I'm absolutely amazed by all those beautyful colors....

pale rose, lilac, ice blue, origan, calcaire, truffe an sapin are my favorites!!!!:love: :love: :love:

I want them all!!!!! :wlae:

Which one has the smallest size but can be worn on shoulder? I'm a Bal -Newbie....and don't know much about them yet :shame: .

This is the Rouille (Spring 2006) Twiggy, which is a rust, or reddish-orange. In real life it's a very burnt orange that can look brown or red depending on the lighting (almost like buying 2 bags for the price of one!)

I apologize for the huge pictures... I don't know how to resize them!

Haru074.jpg

Haru076.jpg
Hi ashleyby ,

I am new to this website...and I love your balenciaga Roucille Twiggy bag ~~ soo pretty !! is it impossible to get such color for this bag now since the season is like winter 06 already???

thanks so much ~~

here's my 05 turquoise work.

(1s pic with flash, 2nd pic without flash)

Attachments

• turqworkflash.jpg
    turqworkflash.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 260
  • turqworknoflash.jpg
    turqworknoflash.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 198
  • turqworkclose.jpg
    turqworkclose.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 180
Now ladies...and men who like to carry their bags also...I do sell bags, but I will NOT tell which ones I have kept:graucho:! I had this moment to take a pic of all my bags in stock...trying to help myself decide which ones to keep...which ones to sell...you all know how it goes! Anyway...this will help with some colors...i think...:P

From left to right starting on the bottom...then hang a right to left in reverse...I will try not to confuse anyone! Note: these are all 2006 Spring / Summer bags...

Med Dark Caramel '06, Med Blue Denim & Bone, First Lilac, Graphite Grey Work, First Dark Caramel, Med Cornflower Blue, Light Olive Twiggy,
Medium Ink Blue, First White/ Blanc, up to the left again...Emerald Green City Day Hobo...and the last Whites & Greys are repeated colors just in the Work...wwhhheeewww....now I'm tired...sad thing is...now I have new bags!:sick:

THAT LILAC FIRST STILL AVAILABLE? SELLING IT? :smile: seriously...?