Givenchy regret

Patati

Jan 4, 2006
So, I went to London the other week for a conference. Spent some time at Harrods and saw this ok nice handbag from Givenchy. Didn't think much about it. Until I saw it again at the Harrods duty free shop at Heathrow. Spent some time hovering around it and then decided (yeah right) against buying. And oh, how it has been eating away at me since... Started a desperate web search for G bags tonite but can't find IT. Found both f/w 06 and w/s 07 at their site but not my bag.

Anyone know any legit sites that sell G?

Jeffrey's and bob ellis shoes sell Givenchy bags. You could contact bes @ bobellisshoes.com. They could call around to the Jeffrey's stores and ask for you.

Ha, it's called Clarabelle. And I'm glad I didn't buy the one I saw at Harrods because I just found out it also comes in shiny box type calf skin. :nuts: I need to get myself to Paris this instant.

Ha, it's called Clarabelle. And I'm glad I didn't buy the one I saw at Harrods because I just found out it also comes in shiny box type calf skin. :nuts: I need to get myself to Paris this instant.

.....or just call them?

Attachments

• Clarabelle-745645.jpg
    Clarabelle-745645.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 244
Patati, was it the nightingale bag? I was interested in that too.
i want that one so bad.... :wtf:
small tidbit--it was originally called chiguire (after the world's largest rodent) but i'm guessing they figured no one would be able to pronounce it so they renamed it nightingale... :P (no joke!)