Love Black MC

LVpug

Jul 28, 2006
Just felt like chatting about black MC...it is soo yummy and I love it...love the black base with the 33 vibrant colours...love that I never see any in my town...makes it more unique...it is just WOW...now that I have shared my love of black MC I have a question...inside a black mc bag would a black or white mc accessory look better? Better to mix it up or keep it the same? Anyone want to share there love of black MC please indulge!!!!!!:yahoo:

I like the black better than the white, or maybe I just know that I could keep the black cleaner!! LOL!!! I think mixing up the accessories is a good idea!!!

I've always stuck with the same color. But then again, I have way too many black MC accessories to use, so I don't get the chance to mix it up, haha.

I love my black MC Speedy too :smile: And mix it all up is what I say!! WHite MC in small accessories look really pretty and balances up the bigger black MC bags to perfection.

I love my black MC Speedy too :smile: And mix it all up is what I say!! WHite MC in small accessories look really pretty and balances up the bigger black MC bags to perfection.

I was thinking eventually not now to get the white MC pouchette accessoire to go inside the black MC Aureilla...then when I need a small white pouchette for an evening out I can take it out of the aureilla and put the pouchette extender on it...so it is multi-purpose...it is twice the cost of the mono pouchette which was a disappointment..ouch..but, there is brass on it...not now but, next year.....then I will have some white MC in my collection...

LVpug, I'm glad you're loving you black MC. A lady at work carries fake MC bags in both black and white, and she has lots of different ones. I was totally turned off by MC until I saw the real thing at my first trip to the boutique. It's so colorful and bright! I feel like I'm too plain to carry it, though. I'll just admire it on you and others on tPF and keep my eyes open for a real one to pop up around my town. :smile: