*PICS* more R06 Soft Calf & Quilted Colors

bag.lover

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
Blake in Cocoa <---- available in stores now
- Cocoa leather with cream topstitching.
- Gold-tone hardware.

NMV9803_mp.jpg

(source: neimanmarcus online)

^ Thats too bad, the color looks incredible in that photo! Do you know if it is darker or lighter in real life?

I don't remember the exact color already. NM/BG/Elux/Saks' pictures usually don't show the real life colors too well. The ones from Shoptwigs are better, the following's pasted from their site.

SMALL MULTIPOCKET in COCOA

Unmistakably Marc Jacobs, the multi-pocket hobo has earned its place as a timeless classic and a must-have for the serious handbag collector. Ultra-supple Italian calfskin is accented with signature golden push-lock hardware, zip top, and top handle with ring details. Soft light brown suede lining. Made in Italy. 7.5" x 9.5" x 4.25"

PAAAIAFKCOMKGKEC_a.jpg

PAAAIAFKCOMKGKEC_b.jpg

The Dianne does not look that good irl. My SIL got the black Dianne as a gift (for passing the bar!) and the tiny pushlock is such a pain if you wanna unzip that top zipper. Not a very smart design.

NM/BG/Saks/Elux give the impression that the colors look better than they actually are in real life. Among the Soft Calf colors (Black, Cocoa, Olive, Scarlet, Sand, Tapioca) that I saw in stores, I like Tapioca the most.
* Black stitching on Black leather is too plain <don't like>
* Cocoa - not deep/rich & shiny like NM/BG's pictures <don't like>
* Olive - not a fan of green <don't like>
* Scarlet - between Ferrari Red (not as bright) & Brick Red (not as deep/rich)
* Sand - reminds me of 04's Almond without its pink undertone.
* Tapioca - combination of Linen and Ivory