having second thoughts...

sma11cat

O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
i am having second thoughts about my recent ebay purchase of the monogram malesherbes. i loved it when i first got it and it looks great on me. however, the love fizzled out and now i have this bag in my closet that i probably won't use too much. it still looks great on me but i wonder if i should sell it. does this happen to you? it's such a hassle to have to sell it. why didn't i think carefully before hitting BIN? :hysteric:

those BIN impulses are very regretful! maybe you are just bored with it and your infatuation with other bags had but the maleshebers in the back of your mind

Maybe the love will come back in a little while, sometimes if you put a bag away for a while & when Iyou see it again you remember what I loved about it.

Everlong - you are right. i am drooling over other bags that are much more functional compared to this one.

yeuxhonnetes - i think so. it just doesn't feel like love anymore... though it still looks great on me.

taco - i guess it doesn't hurt to wait for a little while longer to see how i feel about it in a few weeks.

I think very thoroughly before hitting bin so it doesn´t happen to me no. It´s a classic bag, a bit too structured for my liking but beautiful either way.