Since many of us bought from LVR recently...

does anyone know how long LVR takes to ship? how do they ship? Fedex? Parcel Post?... I want my 3 Boobies dammit!:wlae:
The ship superfast! Via fedex and it takes 2 days to arrive in the US. Then perhaps another day for it to clear customs. I ordered on a Tuesday, it got to the US on Thursday, and in my hot little hands on Friday. You'll be happy and proud of me to know I bought 2 Purses! And LOVE THEM!!!!

2 Purses! YAY for deco! I LOVE my Purse bags! What colors? I just bought 3 Boobies since I never purchased from them before (and since I'm trying to behave)...a blue, gray and white. I really dont NEED them ya know? but they were there, calling to me like little stray kitties in a box. I just needed to bring them home.

calling that 12 step program place to reserve 2 seats for us right now. see ya there. just look for me. I'll be the one carrying a Bbag.:nuts:

2 Purses! YAY for deco! I LOVE my Purse bags! What colors? I just bought 3 Boobies since I never purchased from them before (and since I'm trying to behave)...a blue, gray and white. I really dont NEED them ya know? but they were there, calling to me like little stray kitties in a box. I just needed to bring them home.

calling that 12 step program place to reserve 2 seats for us right now. see ya there. just look for me. I'll be the one carrying a Bbag.:nuts:
I knew you'd approve! I love the Purse style, so comfy, nice size and shape and feels great over the shoulder.

I bought Purses in Grenat and a Rouge VIF. Love them, love the colors, love the leather, love the shape. love, love, love! They're kind of cute and a little matronly in the shape, which makes it a very interesting juxtaposition of the edgy colors and tassles, and a little matronly shape. LOVE!!! I love style contradictions.

I knew you'd approve! I love the Purse style, so comfy, nice size and shape and feels great over the shoulder.

I bought Purses in Grenat and a Rouge VIF. Love them, love the colors, love the leather, love the shape. love, love, love! They're kind of cute and a little matronly in the shape, which makes it a very interesting juxtaposition of the edgy colors and tassles, and a little matronly shape. LOVE!!! I love style contradictions.

It's so nice the way you described this Decophile!

I'm suppose to get my order today, and I ordered it on the 26th. I'm a little nervous though, cause I keep getting e-mails from them saying I didn't pay and that they are going to cancel my order...yet everything went through pay pal fine. I'm really hoping they didn't mix my order up with someone elses.

I just checked my tracking number cause my package still hasn't arrived and the status is now on a "clearence delay". I'm not really sure what that is, but, I hope that everything goes through so I can have it tomorrow.

Well, I'm a little worried because I got a call from customs and I only ordered a shoulder. I've tried calling back, but I'm just getting a voice mail. Besides that, she said she wants to talk to me about the Louis Vuitton bag I am getting from Louis Vuitton. Since I didn't order an LV from anywhere, I'm assuming she means my shoulder from LVR.