What purse would go best with brown suits?

imgg

O.G.
Jul 26, 2006
I am normally not a huge fan of brown suits, but this year I find myself with several. I try to lighten them up by teaming them with cream tops, but I can't seem to find the right purse.

I have both the Manhattan PM and Suhali L'Epanoui PM. Both bags look fine when I am wearing the suit without the blazer, but it looks just okay when I have the blazer on.

Any suggestions on a LV that looks good with browns, tweeds, etc? I have been thinking about getting the damier papillon. Not sure if this would be a good contrast or if I need a purse to lighten it up some.

Anyone have a good suggestion for me?

Thanks! :flowers:

Thanks, I think you're right! i forgot I bought the cosmetic case in the Damier and held that up against my suit and it looked great! I've been wanting the Papillon 30 for a long time now so I guess this is my excuse to get it!!

I have a lots of brown clothes and I love to take my Damier Papillon and my mono Batignolles Horizontal, but now that I have my Mandarin Soufflot the other two are resting more from to much use.
If Damier Papillon is your pick, you will do just fine, this is a perfect bag for your brown clothes.

Oh you are a bad influence! I just called LV in Palo Alto but all the ones they have are made in the USA. They do have the old hardware though....I'm going to call a few places and see if I can find one made in France.

Heehee...:graucho: Can't wait to see your piccies when you get it! You won't regret it!;)

Aw, man! I could have sworn that they had another made in France "upstairs". They might have sold them after I left, though. Good luck! :flowers:

I did it!! I bought the Damier 30 in the old hardware. It's made in the USA, but I guess it's better than having the new hardware. They are shipping it from Palo Alto and should be here late next week. Thank you all for your replies and suggestions!

I was going to suggest something in red or canelle epi but see you already got yourself a great bag!!! Congrats on the pap!!! I am sure it will look fantastic on you!:smile: