just so you know...

kallison

wake up.you're alive
Sep 3, 2006
ebay and alcohol and money that's burning a hole in your wallet DON'T MIX!!!

i think i might have done some drunk bidding last night...cause i am quite close to winning *9* pairs of coach shoes, amongst other things.
oh lord.
at least i got the sizes right...and they're all wicked cute. :graucho:

oooh, you can cancel bids on ebay! I mean, if you're up for 9 new pairs of shoes, go for it, if not though go to the "help" section and search "cancel bid."

ebay and alcohol and money that's burning a hole in your wallet DON'T MIX!!!

i think i might have done some drunk bidding last night...cause i am quite close to winning *9* pairs of coach shoes, amongst other things.
oh lord.
at least i got the sizes right...and they're all wicked cute. :graucho:

LOL! Both a blessing and a curse right?

but doesn't cancelling bids show up somewhere on your feedback? i need a good fb record for whenever i get to apply for the mp here. :smile:

the shoes are all insanely cute...but at well over $1000...they better not get ruined!

Actually you can be BANNED from ebay for too many bid retractions. There are reasons and entering lets say 99.99 instead of 9.99 is one. I have personally had 2 people banned because their profiles showed they did this often, would bid on many items and then cancel if they won it cheaper or ran out of money.

Better than drunk dialing, no? At least you come out looking good with this one :biggrin:
haha. i've done my fair share of that, as well!
and you're right, at least i have someone good to show for it...rather than some rather interesting voicemails i've left my friends before when drunk...(apparently i am MUCH nicer when intoxicated and love EVERYBODY!)

Wow, you can get banned for retractions? I wouldn't have recommended it if I had known! I have retracted a bid before because I made a genuine error, but that's it.