My Jack O' Lantern

Feb 26, 2006
I just thought I would share a pic of my latest handiwork. I just finished carving a pumpkin, and the seeds are roasting in the oven. Even though I am 26, I am still a kid at heart when it comes to Halloween. Anybody else having some Halloween fun?

Attachments

• jackolantern.jpg
    jackolantern.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 46
Okay Great! Thanks! Here are mine. I am currently carving two more as we speak. May take a while though as my oldest likes to help out! LOL

Attachments

• IMG_1160.JPG
    IMG_1160.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1161.JPG
    IMG_1161.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 42
Those are all awesome! I am so lame...I haven't carved a pumpkin in years. I absolutely love jack o lanterns and Halloween. This is the start of my favorite time of the year...now through December. Warms my heart! :smile:

Those are so cool!

I was on the phone with my dad today and he pointed out that this is the first Halloween I'm not living at home. He asked me what he was going to do about pumpkins, because without me he's going to be lost in picking one out.

I told him how to pick out a bag of candy. ("Just one bag, because we don't get that many kids. Make sure they're individually wrapped . . . screw it, just get a bag of mini Kit Kats.")