Wow! 'My Dior' New collection

Wow! I love the new bags! They're like the Dior Flowers frame bag hybridized with the Detective, but made slouchier (way more casual) and larger! Maybe I like these because they look way better than the ugly Dior Spring/Summer 07 bags...if only the models walked down the runway with these.

Has anyone noticed how this new bag seems to mix the YSL Muse with a bit of Chloe and Gucci?

I posted this in the Handbags & Purses forum to answer the bag that Penelope was seen wearing and I thought I'd like to post it here too.

Dior My Dior 2.jpg

I didn't see this bag in the My Dior page. You have to go to the PRODUCT SEARCH link under collections to see this!

I think this bag is really nice! COnsidering that the Dior Flowers frame bag is one of my fave designs, this new version uses a similar look but gives it less structure and more casual appeal.

J'ADORE!!!

^thats a cute bag..whats it called?

The bag is called "My Dior"...it's such a dumb name in my opinion because a bunch of Dior makeup products used to be called "My Dior" including a saddle-bag shaped gold limited edition compact. I think that the name of a bag is very important to its success, and "My Dior" really doesn't cut it for a bag that looks as beautiful as this.