see the azur

coco_allure

♥Beautiful_Disaster
Sep 1, 2006
I wanted to go to the LV store today and maybe try to ask the SA's if they received the azur bags yet...im just too existed.
Has anybody got to see them yet...??

My local store will only have the Azur in around mid Nov...so I still have to wait. I saw a clear magazine ad of the speedy today, the ad was shot in good strong daylight and I have to say I don't really fancy it from the page...but who knows...I have to see it in person and touch/feel it before I can form a proper opinion :smile:

Yes, LV in Costa Mesa, CA have them on display with a sign that says: Available on November 1, 2006. They look pale/faded to me...it would definitely look funny when the handles turn into patina unlike the mono.

:P Yes....I saw it yesterday at LV in Beverly Hills on Rodeo drive. I picked up the one on display by the register and unzipped it and scrutinized it...I :heart: it. It is very pale and muted which is what I love about it. The color is a pastel lavendar-ish type color...you have to see it! The inside is canvas and pale almost white. I can't stop thinking about it. Maybe I will put myself on the list...I don't know......And they aren't available til the 1st ( trust me, I tried)!