How much would u pay for used mono Speedy35?!

syd_chic

Aug 19, 2006
hi ladies..

i need some opinions please, im thinking to get mono speedy 35 and considering to get the used one as i want the 'nicer brown' coloured vachetta.

so.. how much do u think would be a reasonable for used mono speedy35 from MPRS?!

any opinions would be great please, thanks :heart:

I purchased a pre-owned about 6 months ago in good condition (handles nice honey patina..inside clean)..for 425.00 plus shipping. One of the best purchases I've made in my LV adventures..

did u post a pic somewhere, never-enough-LV?

that sounds like a good price for that condition though..
also do u mind to tell me who the seller was please?

I have a picture of my monogram collection...Its in the front..

I LOVE the 35...its so roomy...but not to big...It is my favorite in my collection..and I use it the most:yes: :heart:

Attachments

• bags.jpg
    bags.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 58
^ I soo envy your collection!

ahhh thank you...:idea:

It started out with my first purchase..a Speedy 25...:love:

Which I sold to get a Papillon 26...then sold that to buy I think it was the Alma...and it just grew from there...

Now....If I see a bag I really want...I go to my closet and decide which one I can live without...sell it ..and hopefully come out ok to make the next purchase.

Its a fun hobby..and I justify it by remembering it is a pretty reliable investment..:flowers:

ahhh thank you...:idea:

It started out with my first purchase..a Speedy 25...:love:

Which I sold to get a Papillon 26...then sold that to buy I think it was the Alma...and it just grew from there...

Now....If I see a bag I really want...I go to my closet and decide which one I can live without...sell it ..and hopefully come out ok to make the next purchase.

Its a fun hobby..and I justify it by remembering it is a pretty reliable investment..:flowers:

If I ever get to the point where I have too many bags (I've been collecting other things for a while, and for me there is such thing as having too much), I might start selling, too. But I have a teensy collection, so it's all right for now. It's so much fun to try out different and interesting bags! And, you're right, it is a reliable investment!